Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
try desesperatly to register to SRMZ
first thank you to admit me its my first post . but the main reason is that i come back to gpl after 10 years sabatic , and i try for days to register at SRMZ  without success , and as you probably all know many files can only be found there ,what can i do , i fill everything i enter the "non robot numbers" it never work
Hello kartm,

Welcome back to GPL.
I have pointed an admin of SRMZ to this thread to help you.

Did you try to register a new account or to reactivate an old account at SRMZ?
Which error do you get?
Regards
Stefan
(31.08.2019, 12:15)admins Wrote: Hello kartm,

Welcome back to GPL.
I have pointed an admin of SRMZ to this thread to help you.

Did you try to register a new account or to reactivate an old account at SRMZ?
Which error do you get?

a  new account   , its so far in the back ,im not involved in gpl since 2007-8 ,theres many thing that i will have to relearn .
Ok.
Which error do you get?
Regards
Stefan
(31.08.2019, 14:01)admins Wrote: Ok.
Which error do you get?

The following errors were found:
  • The security code you supplied did not match the one displayed, a new code has been generated, please try again

• Your answer to the challenge question was not valid. Please try again.
 and i have tried a zillion time
kartm, you are not registered with that name at SRMZ
Please check here that you have a PM Wink

Anyway , in the registration panel there is a captcha with a series of letter that you need to write down plus a question that you need to answer correctly, like what color is the snow and you need to answer white...
you probably are not answering to those (?)
(31.08.2019, 21:47)ginetto Wrote: kartm, you are not registered with that name at SRMZ
Please check here that you have a PM Wink

Anyway , in the registration panel there is a captcha with a series of letter that you need to write down plus a question that you need to answer correctly, like what color is the snow and you need to answer white...
you probably are not answering to those (?)

yes i was doing both ,answering the question and the captcha , but nothing work , thank for the help